Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Running Blog?

Somehow I can run? Well, I know why, it's due to the excellent Couch to 5 K (C25k) running program designed to get people from the couch to being able to run 30 minutes or 5km without stopping over a progression of 9 weeks.

I listen to anything and everything to distract me from the fact I am actually running, and recently was listening to a Phedippidations Podcast at the gym to see if it would be useful for me while running. The topic of the Podcast was Run. Blog and Share, and it mentioned that everyone should blog because maybe, just maybe they can inspire someone else to start or encourage someone to keep going. While I am no means an expert on running, if I can help someone then why not?

So this blog, while intended as running, will no doubt regress to a record of all my workouts, I crosstrain at the gym, doing weights, classes, elliptical, abs and intend on jumping back on my bicycle next week too.

I'm also a geek girl, so there will be crazy gadget geekiness as well as just general things i run across in the running/exercise arena.

I doubt anyone will stumble across this blog for a while yet, but if you do, please leave a comment and tell me how things are in your world :)

No comments: